Thursday, March 10, 2005

I'm almost ashamed??

The New York Times > AP > Arts > 50 Cent and the Game Call a Truce: "I'm almost ashamed "

While perusing all of my headlines this morning, I was happy to see that fidty and game decided to kiss and make up. You know, because it's so easy to do that once gun shots have been fired! Geeze.

  1. What the hell does "I'm almost ashamed to have participated..." mean? What a joke. Nice comment in front of the kids, Game.
  2. Why the hell did game make his check out for $103,500.?? Was that all the money left in the charitable donations fund, Game?
  3. "They don't benefit on a business level to be associated with violence." - Riiiiight. I'm with the writer of the column...this is so totally a media blitz to get us to buy Fidty's new album (and it appears to be working. mwahahaha.)

OK, off to the next article of the morning...

No comments: