Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Flying Dutchmen

I read back over the old blogs below and i chuckled at the part where i said i was going to miss my dutch friends. ha, see...chuckle. You use words like chuckle when you are sitting alone in front of a computer instead of talking to your friends who would call you an idiot and point and laugh for using a word like chuckle.

So the dutch folks I worked with were at the conference this week. 3 of the guys that work with our product and who are good friends with my old stalker. Although, i'm sitting here wondering how good of friends they are, if they didn't try to talk him out of that United States stunt. I wanted to ask them what the heck he was thinking, but i didn't bring it up and neither did they.

Point is...those three were fun here again too, so i was correct below in saying i would miss my friends. i'm glad i got to hang out with the normal ones again so that i don't have such a negative memory about that.

No comments: