Friday, June 09, 2006

Meerkats Make Their Mark


Finally...prime time television worth watching. Girls, I just might get the dinner group back together for this show. I mean it.

I'd like to direct your attention to Meerkat Manor on Animal Planet. I had the absolute pleasure of catching the series premier tonight, and I tell you what...I'm hooked! Good luck catching me out on a Friday night from now on.

I'll have to say, I was really questioning the writers of this show when they almost killed off my favorite character Shakespeare. I thought he was a goner. But nope...that resilient little meerkat stood tall (well, a while later). He took two bites from a snake that would have killed a human two times over.

I don't even want to talk about the teenage hoodlums who stole the baby kat mitch. They quickly got sidetracked and left little mitch defenseless against the evil birds. Guess who came to Mitch's rescue...that's right...Shakespeare. What a guy.

OK, so everyone crank up your tivo and subscribe to this series. It's worth it! In the meantime...stand tall meerkats! Woo!

No comments: