Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Sydney Bristow

My coworkers are calling me Syndey now...which makes me laugh because Robin, Jason, and Jerome say i work for Credit Dauphine (sydney's cover up bank she claimed to work at). I had to assume a new identity during the conference this week. I didn't have a badge to get around so i had to 'obtain' one. My name was Andrew Allwright (well Alright!) and I work for Reuters. I go by Andy for short.

Our VP of product development's wife name change to Jorg during the stay in barcelona. While in London, i plan on going by Phoenix (Sydney's APO name in the show). I sure am gonna miss that show.

I'll just leave you with the words of Sydney: "There's no drug like adrenaline." There's also nothing like drinking a lot of beer in a pub while the nation's team is taking on tobago in the world cup! yay.

No comments: