Friday, December 09, 2005

Best Under Pressure

I’ve come up with a new packing strategy. Throw away as much as possible. I’ve accumulated quite a stack of magazines…they will be tossed. All of the tiny travel size items, they are getting tossed. Hopefully nothing important falls into the line of fire. I worked on the packing again this morning and I think I can make it work.

I bought some tulip bulbs that have the seal of approval for entry into the states. I hope that wasn’t a scam, otherwise Joni will be waiting for me at the airport Cell Phone lot for quite a while. Joni, if I’m walking with a limp when I get out of the airport, Customs probably got a hold of me.

I’m back in the office by myself today. The others headed back to London for the Christmas party. I hope my secret santa recipient appreciates the furry handcuffs from Amsterdam!

OK, back to work for me. I’m on a roll today wrapping everything up!

I’ll leave you with more things I miss:
Crown Royal
My awesome friends
Wednesday nights with my friends
Thursday nights with my friends
Friday nights with my friends…you get the picture.
My new Madonna CD
Luke and those other Hammers

No comments: