Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Back to Zeeland!

I’m wide awake today! What a cold walk into the office. I checked back into the hotel last night and my new room is awesome! My bathroom is huge compared to the last…I have a counter around the sink, a bath tub (with a very dangerous slope), a heater inside the bathroom that works and doubles as a towel warmer and iron, and I have a short little sink that I can wash my feet in (that, or it’s something that a man uses to go to the bathroom…luckily my feet get clean enough in the shower).

My room has two night stands, a little entry hall with a true closet and it’s on the back side of the hotel, so it’s super quiet. The quiet, along with the heater and the jet lag made me sleep like a baby last night for 8 full hours! Today will be a good day.

I hope everyone had a great thanksgiving! I hated missing the annual Wednesday night out before the big holiday. I hear it was up to par with all of the previous years. Good job team. We went to the Macy’s thanksgiving parade and viewed all of the store front windows. For anyone who’s never seen what all the stores do for xmas…it’s so amazing. Saks has to rope off the windows for the crowds to be herded through…and Bergdorf’s windows were insane! So nice, and so much money put into the windows.

I dragged my parents to times square on Friday to see the A&M/Texas game at the ESPN zone. We had a great time and met a lot of other Texans there. What a good game…I’m so glad we put up a decent fight!

Here’s a pic of the parade (coming soon, just realized i haven't downloaded the pics yet)…

No comments: